Monday, April 6, 2009

Update - Monday 7:50pm

Brandon is sleeping and his temperature is maintaining at 99 (which is great!). There should be nothing else to post tonight, hopefully. As soon as I get an update tomorrow morning I will pass it along. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, don't forget to post comments for Brandon!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope that you guys are doing okay honey, I'm happy that you are keeping us posted. Please let me know if you need me to do anything. GET WELL SOON BRANDON!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon! I hope your dad has been giving you the notes from me and Bart when we come to the hospital! We really wish we could see you... But for now we're just coming to see your dad and bring him his Timmy Ho's coffee so he doesn't get crabby ;o) Bart and I can't wait to see you, so get well soon! :o) Love, Kristy

Adrianne said...

If I have to sit in this waiting room for 16 hours every day it is worth it just to hear how you are doing! We love you so much and can't wait for you to get better.
Love, Adrianne & Mark

Anonymous said...

Brandon you are SUCH a trooper! We are so proud of how strong you are. Can't wait to hear that you are FULLY recovered and coming home. We will have to go out for a big steak dinner. It'd sure beat that potassium sulfate they've got you on. Wish we could be there to keep you company.
Love,
Max Jeanna and Gracie

Debbie O said...

Hey Brandon, you are unbelievably tough. Like I told you, I never knew just how strong you are. Before you know it you'll be back to feeling good and you'll have lots of stories to tell. I love you, get better real soon. Love Grandma (Gobbs)

Krystle said...

Brandon~
I work with your Aunt Adrianne and she talks about you ALL the time! I have a nephew too but he lives far away so i live vicariously through your aunts stories.
I think you are so brave and am wishing you a very speedy recovery!!!

Anonymous said...

MY DEAR,DEAR BRANDON,

I AM DO SORRY THAT YOU ARE FEELING SO BAD, AND I'M SO MAD THAT I CAN,T COME UP TO SEE YOU. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I,M PRAYING FOR YOU DAY AND NIGHT, SO I KNOW HEAVENLY FATHER IS WATCHING OVER YOU. YOU ARE SUCH A BRAVE BOY. I AM AMAZED AT YOU. YOU ARE MY HERO BRANDON. I LOVE YOU VEY MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU HONEY.
NANA

Lisa said...

Brandon,

You've got a strong heart and have been quite the trooper through all of this. We wish we could be there. Remember that your father in heaven is watching over you and is here for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I'll see you in the summer around the time when your Mom has her baby.

We love you!

Lisa & Bryce